Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Social bookmarking

I have been lax, I'm afraid, and madly trying to catch up!

I've never tried the social bookmarking thing, part of my problem is that I find there are so many different ways of sharing -- how do you decide which is best? I guess one nice thing about some kind of social bookmarking is that you don't have to be on your computer in order to access your favourites. That's a plus. I can also see it as a tool if you are working with others on a project or gathering information. Diigo does have more features (highlighting and comments) than something like GoogleReader...

I've done a bit of playing around, but not a whole lot. Found a music group to watch and have one site in my 'Library'.

"The greatest mistake you can make in
life is to be continually fearing
you will make one."
- Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment