Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Flickr

Well, I kind of enjoyed Flickr -- set up my own account and tried posting some photos. It might be a solution, especially if the S-Js get with the 21st century and finally set up a Facebook account (for which my sisters would be happy). I found it relatively easy to do basic things, although I do need to figure out how to rotate my pictures -- all the ones that I want to have vertical are horizontal... I think I am a little leary about just having my pictures of family out there on the open web -- I definitely would mark them private, for viewing only by family (or maybe some friends) -- but with a sister half way around the world, it's an easy way for her to see what's happening with the kids over here.

I did find that exploring Flickr was easy. There are some amazing photographers out there!

"The man who does not read good
books has no advantage over the
man who cannot read them."
- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment